LAD is established with the intent to undertake projects that will;
- Increase participation of women and youths in leadership and decision making at household, community and national levels.
- Improve quality of life through balance between locally available resources and technology thereby creating sustainably economic, social and moral development and empowerment.
- Improve financial, administration, and human resource management for effective implementation, monitoring and evaluation of lad programs.
• Development Formula
We will replicate our development model in rural regions of Kenya and Africa, developing community capacity for our eventual successful exit.
• Leadership and Skills
We will focus on increased governance with clear leadership and management policies.
• Sustainable Funding
We will strengthen our financial foundations, including increasing funds available and diversifying our income streams.
• Operational Effectiveness
We will enhance organizational process in order to build the capacity of staff and volunteers, so improving our operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Rural focus
- Transparency and Accountability
- Justice and Human dignity
- Team spirit
- Gender sensitivity